Rumor has it that members of my family under the Big Top read my blog!
Perhaps I will be forced to behave myself, hide my true feelings, or maybe my creativity will be all the more inspired as I conspire to write about things that might get a reaction from them just for the fun of it….yes, I do have an evil streak. LOL
So working under the assumption that my family reads my blog and also the fact that there are less than 7 more shopping days until my birthday, allow me, if you will, a Birthday Wish List….just in case they are clueless.
- an iTunes card is always good because I do have a hungry iPod and I always am on the prowl for new/old music to download
- an Eddie Bauer gift card is always a good thing….I like their spring catalogue a lot
- New York & Company gift card is also always a good thing
- I almost always stop at Starbucks in Lathrop on my way to work.
- I am planning on cropping until I drop March 11 at my Creative Memories’ Consultant/pusher’s house…. a gift certificate to shop with would be nice. I know Brenda would be more than happy to help you out.
- I have always wanted some bling like this ….I know this is not affordable right now but I had to throw it out there
- while I am at it, allow me to add a full body massage ….if you can’t afford it, my darling husband, you could always do this yourself
- add a very fine cabernet or maybe Friday night wine tasting and I am your girl
- I would really like to have one of these Littmann Classic II Infant Stethoscope of my very own. Lilac is a very nice color don’t you think?
- I still love Clinique Happy
as well as Happy Heart.
- this lovely chocolate chair with matching ottoman
would look sooo wonderful in our master bedroom (especially when I complete painting and decorating it) and I can see myself reclinging on it after a long day reading or watching…
- just released! Try to ignore my drooling over Joaquin Phoenix and enjoy the music you love, honey….plus I bet you are crushing on Reese! You did say we MUST buy this dvd after we saw the movie….here’s your chance.
- Right in front of our front patio…actually on the right hand side, this
would be perfect to shade us from the hot, summer setting sun don’t you think?
So there you are….anyone who is just not sure what a girl like me would want for her birthday doesn’t have to stress or search anymore. I hope this helps out my secret readers. Love you guys!!!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted! I hope that you will play along and leave me a link to yours.check out these Thursday Thirteen players: mommyof4 ~ mama B ~ chickadee ~ Shelli’s Sentiments ~ Ulsce ~ Write From Karen ~ Killired ~ Courtney ~ Jeni ~ Chris ~ Suz ~ Mrs. Fun~ WendyWings ~ Almost An Angel ~ mar ~ fefyfomanna ~ Eric ~ Insight to Lala’s world ~ Novelist in Training ~ The Purple Giraffe ~ Snickerdoodles ~ TheIdleReceptionist ~ Crib Ceiling ~ Broken Spirit ~ :: d.challener roe :: ~ This Is A Test ~ My Not-so Fabulous Life ~ Owlhaven ~ Reflections of a Not So Ordinary Mom ~ My. . . ~ Mental Excrements ~ Lazy Daisy Log ~ My Lighter Side ~ The Moonjockey Lounge
Your turn! Leave a comment if you play and I will link you up. Be sure to check out these great blogs who are TT players too.