My mind is full these days.
- My laptop is broken and is currently with the computer gurus for repairs. Lord knows what is wrong or how long it will take to fix it. Please note that a certain circus clown using it as a tabletop for a bowl of cereal has absolutely NOTHING to do with it ceasing to function even if it was working just fine right before its alternate use was discovered by that clown of mine. The computer guru says the clown could be wrong but what do computer gurus know anyway?….do you sense my sarcasm at all?
- Spring break is much too short when mom has to work a couple of days (nights) during said break. But we are making the most of it.
- I need to really get work harder on raising funds for TeamDaniel and our upcoming walk next month. We aren’t even close to our team goal much less the $1,200 we raised last year. You can still sponsor our family team. :::hint-hint::::
- Speaking of info on my laptop… our taxes are on there and not quite finished. Guess I will have to start from scratch. The only consolation is the taxes of the clown who used my laptop as a tray table are not complete either on my laptop. Should I tell her she could do this herself since the 1040EZ is so simple a 3rd grader could do it?
- My infection control project for work is on my laptop too and guess what? It is due in a week too.
- I could use the family computer to work on our taxes and my work project but it seems to be infected with some spyware which some of my clowns tell me has NOTHING to do with some of the music sites they like to frequent…the computer guru doesn’t necessarily agree but, again, what does he know?
- I went in this afternoon for a follow-up for the suspicious mammogram and ultrasound I had 6 months ago. I do believe my breast is permanently flat now since the tech was very aggressive to get a good view of this lump. The lump is still there. I still can’t feel it in spite of the fact that today’s mammography and follow-up ultrasound confirm that it is still there. I can read chest xrays checking for endotracheal tube placement or umbilical line placement or PICC line placement. I can’t read mammograms because, well, I just don’t see many of those in the NICU. Still I could see viewing the films that the lump is still there and has gotten just a wee bit bigger. Now I wait for a mammography specialist to read it and review it with my doctor. That can take up to 5 days and given it is Passover and Easter, I imagine it will indeed take 5 business days. Have I ever mentioned how I hate waiting?
Yes, my mind is a bit full right now.
Perhaps I will just focus on this goofy face that I love so much as well as the other circus clowns here under the Big Top…including the one who used my laptop as a table.