1. What is the last museum you visited? What single item there most impressed you?
Mission de San José with Jodie working on the infamous California Mission project…this is the rite of passage for all California 4th graders. I have learned much about four California Missions thanks to my help with research with the kids. Since Jodie’s selected mission was close by we spent a day exploring the mission and its museum. I was most drawn to the graveyard. I took many pictures and all the while found myself singing Dave Matthews’ haunting song, Gravedigger.
Grave digger, when you dig my grave
Could you make it shallow so I can feel the rain?
It was haunting place filled with familiar names seen throughout this area in California on street signs, buildings and such.
2. What piece of computer equipment that you currently don’t own would you most like to have?
I want my own lap top so Bill and I can be like our friends, the Sanborns. Sean and Anne looked so cute sitting across from one another at our kitchen table while they worked on their respective lap tops.
3. Coca Cola has recently released a new drink called Coca Cola Blak, which is a mix of Coke and coffee. Have you tried it? Would you try it? What flavor of soda would you most like to see someone create?
First you must know that I am a coke-aholic. After reading about it on John Scalzi’s AOL blog, I searched everywhere for it. I finally found it a couple of weeks ago. I bought it, tried it and liked it…not as much as my diet coke or diet coke with lime, but it does give me a mid-day kick that I need on those days that I am really dragging.
4. Take the quiz:Which flavor of tea are you? (Thanks to Charley ).
5. How do you like your tea? Iced or hot? Sweet or unsweetened? With cream or without?
I enjoy green tea and white tea unsweetened, iced or hot. Both are the perfect pick-me-up for me during the day.
6. You see someone run out of a store with a wad of bills. Shortly afterwards, a store employee runs out of the store after him, but stops just outside the door when it appears that the person has run down the street towards a seedy-looking motel. If you assumed you had just witnessed the getaway in an armed robbery, would you drive into the motel parking lot in an attempt to find out what room number or what vehicle the person got into, or would you pay it no more attention?
no I would not drive after the person. I am not trained to do so. I will make sure that I have a detailed description of all that I saw, call 911 and wait for authorities to arrive to take my information. I am a hero on rare occasion in a hospital setting and I know my limitations. But I will not back down from my duty as a citizen of where I live, therefore I will get involved in this way.