If you clicked on the Thursday Thirteen link below you would see that this is the last edition. Had I known maybe I would have made it count…I mean maybe I would have come up with an amazing , memorable list that would be forever etched in your minds, or maybe it would be like an annoying ear worm (a brain worm!) that you just can’t get out of your head!
:::::sigh:::: what will I do with my Thursdays now?
Guess I will HAVE to do the laundry!
So many of blogs I regularly read I found through playing the TT every week. I imagine quite a few of my regulars found me via the TT too.
Thursdays will never be the same. Goodbye to the little weekly meme that morphed into an amazing, phenomenal community.
Let’s keep that (community) real, ‘k?**
Some advice is as timeless and classic as pearls. Here are thirteen bits of advice that have been offered to me or I have dispensed that I think are pearls.
1. wash your hands
3. always look both ways before crossing a street
4. always wear a bike helmet when you ride your bike/scooter/skateboard
5. eat vegetables and fruit everyday
6. skip the elevator and escalator and take the stairs
8. sing along with the radio
9. if someone sees you while you are doing #8 then smile at them and wave.
10. always wear your seat belt
11. make sure everyone in the car with you buckles up too
13. tell someone special in your life that you love them
Thursday Thirteen is a blog meme with one purpose – to get to know bloggers better. Thirteen is the magic number – because Thursday Thirty is too many!
Every Thursday, bloggers jot down thirteen things about their week, Thirteen secrets they’ve never shared before, Thirteen random things about themselves or their lives that give the reader a better idea of who they are.
Then the fun begins: You go blog-hopping! Find other Thursday Thirteeners, spend some quality time getting to know your fellow bloggers, interact with them through their lists and invite them to yours! If you choose to play along, leave a comment and perhaps, some advice you wish to share with a link to your Thursday Thirteen list.